We have Sunday School for 3yrs - 5th grade at 9 am and 10:45 am Services! During the Summer (June-August) we have one service at 10 am.
Check-in will be downstairs.
Children will remain with parents until the music portion of the service has concluded.
Once the music part of the service is complete please send your children:
1) To the room behind the stage. Their teacher will be at the base of the stairs to lead them up to their classroom.
2) The outside classroom near the entrance of the church.
Parents will pick up their children after the service has concluded.
- Parents must wait for the child to be brought to them.
- Children will be assigned to seats/spots.
- Children will be given prepackaged crayons for any activities.
- Children will have prepackaged snacks.
- Bathrooms will be sprayed down after Sunday school has concluded.
- Classrooms will be sprayed/sanitized after Sunday school has concluded.
3yrs - Kindergarten
A Sunday morning environment includes an engaging large group gathering, movement, and other activities with adult leaders.
1st grade - 5th grade
A Sunday morning environment includes an engaging large group gathering for teaching and a more personal small group time with adult leaders.
SUNDAYS FOR KIDS
Here at Harvest Community Church we use the curriculum called Gospel Project. This curriculum goes through the entire Bible in 3 years. This allows the children to see where stories are in the sequence of the Bible, as well as, understanding the larger picture; the entire Bible points to Jesus. Below are the activity pages that go along with this month's lessons. Looking for Birth - Kindergarten Worksheets? Click Here